The pranching Lion was used by the Franklin Automobile Company of Syracuse, NY from 1924 to 1928. Franklin cars were built from 1902 to 1934. They were a relatively expensive car, and were all air-cooled. The company was named after the founder, H.H. Franklin.
These were not radiator caps, as the air cooled car did not have a radiator. From 1925, however, they had what looked liked a radiator, to be more in keeping with the appearance of other cars. The long time chief engineer quit at that time, miffed that his air cooled cars were made to look like water cooled cars. The finish on the early lions were German Silver, an alloy. Later ones were Nickel plate